This collection gathers some of the finest moments of our travels - both musical and nautical - into one convenient package. The other 65 minutes are not too shabby either. So, pop a Dramamine and set sail for adventure with Groundhog Day. Read more
- Had a long Zoom chat with Greg to talk about February projects.
- There won’t be an album-in-a-month this year. Too many other projects of various sizes are already underway or committed to for the coming months.
- Greg has a writing project of his own.
- I will be performing on Tim Lewis’ Sounds of Burlington at Robot Dog Studio on February 12th. (No release date yet.) I will be rehearsing for that big time over the next two weeks.
- I am producing DonnCherie’s tracks. I have arrangements and instrumentations to work on.
- If there is one project I’m planning on completing in February it’s the musical. I’ve softly committed to finishing the songwriting by 2/28.
- I’m done remixing the GD catalog. On listening back to everything, I came to several realization about what the project was, what it means to me now, and what I should do with those recordings going forward.
- With that in mind, Scott and I settled on a track list for a compilation of the “Essential” tracks and I will release that this week.
- I removed the complete four albums from the web. They’re now “out of print.”
- Cranking out mixes of our first album.
- Working on remix/remaster of our 2nd album “Looking Beyond My Fence.”
- I only have the multi-tracks for a few songs so options are limited.
- Will probably finish today or tomorrow at the latest.
- New Taylor pre-amp just arrived and it worked. Very fast work, USPS!
- Finished remastering (with a few remixes) “Dig” and “Making New Friends All The Time.
- Uploaded to bandcamp.
- As quickly as these went I’ll probably do the other two album later this month or next.
- Tried to repair pickup on Taylor acoustic. Nothing has been coming out. I want to experiment with mixing mic and direct for a finger-picking song.
- No success. And now onboard tuner stopped working. Damn.
- Will bring to shop next week for repair.
- Finished Dig remix.
- Gave our 4th album a listen. Actually mixed pretty well already. Might do a slight remix and remaster. I had mastered it a little hot.
- Laid down a really good lead vocal for “Winter Song” today. Chris’ tips were a huge help and Kate provided additional guidance and support.
- Tomorrow I hope to work on some combination of flute, piano, lead guitar parts.
- Remixed just about all the rest of the Dig album over the last few days. Went really easily since the 2006 remix I did was pretty close.
- Last night and this morning I finished writing the song for the opening scene. Very pleased; it hits all the notes I wanted to hit.
- Been practicing vocals for “Winter Song” in hopes of being ready for a stress-free tracking session this weekend.
- New Year’s Eve release?
- On a whim, remixed “And Comes in Dreams” and “Salsa #5” the last couple days. That’s some weird stuff.