Elephants of Scotland
- Wrote music for a new song. Working title: Europa Irish Ballad. Because it’s kinda Irish-y and sad and uses a riff from an old instrumental of mine called “Europa”
- Needs lyrics. Greg suggests I write about a “man who is in love with an octopus and must find a way to tell his children.”
- I’m tagging this as EoS because it definitely will need John and Bob to help me flesh it out.
- Finished the book!
- Going to review with Greg on Tuesday which will only yield improvements and even more ideas.
- Fixing an OSB wall that I stupidly glued carpet tile to. Removing tiles took quite a bit of the wall with it. So, spackle and paint.