- Mid-day chat about her idea for a new bridge section in “FK”
- Totally diggin’ it. I’ll work that idea into the rough track later this week.
- Wrote some lyrical variations for the 4 choruses of “You Gotta Know Your Woman”
- That song is good to go now. Incorporated the song chart into the script so it’s really official
- Greg dug the song as well.
- He asked when we’d be ready to do a table read. I think we’re damn close. But I really want to have all the songs written first.
- I’m on a roll so I’m going to try and write the last 3 songs over the next few weeks.
- Maybe I start asking around about doing a table read – might keep a flame under my butt for songwriting.
- Tinkered with idea of doing a mash-up of “Maiden Voyage of the Acrolite” and “Cigar Box 3000”
- I tweaked the tempo of the latter to match the former – just needed to be slowed by 2 bpm so it’s not noticeable.
- Slightly different keys. But that never stopped me in the past.
- Low priority project but something I’ll pick up if I’m only in the mood to dick around
- And, I heard from Lyle who spent some time working on a guitar solo for “Here For You” which is a tune I started with Adam W and Chris C about two years ago. That song will see the light of day at some point.