- Greg and I have spent the last few weeks batting ideas around related to an old old idea of his and a more recent idea I had.
- We have a bunch of plot and character ideas that are starting to gel.
- As ridiculous as these ideas are, I figured it only fitting that this thing should be a musical. Greg was surprised but soon agreed that it was appropriate.
- Blogging about a writing project is going to be awkward. “Today, I wrote another scene.” Right? So, just assume that I’m always working on this – writing scenes, songs, etc. Even if the writing only happens in my brain.
- Finally got around to gluing carpet bits to the ceiling over the vocal booth. Just a slight improvement to its acoustics.
- Also painted some of the exposed beams in the basement. Slow day.