Written, performed, and recorded on January 14, 2021 by Greg Skillman and Adam Rabin. Featured dancer Kate Williams. Read more
- Shot extra footage of Kate dancing in the snow in our backyard.
- Video is done and uploaded. Success.
- Greg sent me an 8-line lyric “Charity” a couple days ago.
- While walking the dog this afternoon I figured out what we should do with it.
- I sent a simple beatbox rhythm to Greg and he recorded his vocals along with it right into his cell phone camera and sent it to me.
- I added the beats, guitar, and organ.
- And it’s done. Releasing it tomorrow.
- Working on remix/remaster of our 2nd album “Looking Beyond My Fence.”
- I only have the multi-tracks for a few songs so options are limited.
- Will probably finish today or tomorrow at the latest.
- New Taylor pre-amp just arrived and it worked. Very fast work, USPS!
- Finally got around to giving the song I did with Joe a few years back a solid remix.
- “Possession” was written and recorded for a Leanan Sidhe dance piece at the 2016 Art of Horror show.
- No plans to release yet but who knows.
- Made quick and dirty demos of a few songs. A few left to do before moving on to writing the final batch of songs.
- After quick chat with Greg, I sent a copy of the play to a friend here in town. May send it to another friend in the next few days.
- This is a big step – sharing it with somebody other than ourselves and our wives.
- Wrote up charts and practiced a few 80s cover songs.
- For possible online show? To keep me busy? For no good reason?
- Dropped off Taylor at music shop for repair.
- Focused songwriting continues. I organized all of my quick cell phone audio recording ideas.
- Started refining the suite in Act I, Scene 5. That song will take a few days.