- Woke up to receive Greg’s verses for Chester for the opening number.
- I had a pass at them. He had a pass at my pass. All before my second cup of coffee.
- Nailed it.
- I also marked up the story summary and script with an idea to lose a cumbersome plot point.
- We’ll discuss it later.
Elephants of Scotland
- Got Lyle’s backing vocals for “How To Do Nothing” last night
- Sounds awesome
- Did a first mix/master of the song. Holy crap, it’s good.
- Meanwhile, Greg was working on the words for “As Whale Song.”
Hot Neon Magic
- Five-person band practice