Neb Crabula is Greg Skillman's brain child. I'm just the midwife. Read more
- DC, Kate, and Pat and I went out for dinner last night. Briefly discussed more recording so the dinner was deductible. And yummy.
- Did a new mix of “For Keeps” and “Blame.”
- First mix of Keeps was rushed and it showed.
- Blame is so cool. DC wants to redo lead vocals and lay in backing vocals. Doing that Wednesday.
- Added light strings to end section of All Day
- Minor tweaks to the mix.
- Can’t wait to release this beast
- Made first and, I think, final mix and master of “All Day All Flavors”
Elephants of Scotland
- Following up from dinner and drinks with John and Bob from last week, I was tasked with sending them ideas for tunes we could do.
- I sent them this.
- Recorded vocoder parts for “All Day All Flavors”
- Almost finished the mix
- Practiced here with her for Aug 26 show
- Greg recorded his vocals for “All Day All Flavors” and sent them over.
- Had a quick listen and they’re solid. Will place them in the project tomorrow.
- I picked up a vocoder/vocal synth plug-in yesterday and am familiarizing myself with it. Other-worldly vocals are what this tune needs, not anything real-sounding.
- Recorded drums for “All Day All Flavors”
- “All Day All Flavors” bass and synth recording
- “All Day All Flavors” is squarely a Neb Crabula concern now.
- Worked on the drum part; no recording, just practicing