Last week in summary:
- Drew up an alternate scene outline for the second half of act 2. It works and I’m excited about how compressing this part of the play will add excitement and intensity that was missing.
- Greg suggested a seed of an idea for yet another alternate scene outline. I took his idea and ran with it. Same intensity, same savings.
- Each version has its pros/cons. We’re each going to spend a day or so contemplating each before deciding which direction to go.
- Wrote some cool chord progressions on the new Ibanez electric (which I also did a slight neck tweak on)
- Just needs lyrics. I don’t want to overthink/over-arrange this one. Just let it rock. Kind of has an 80s English new wave vibe.