Elephants of Scotland
- Final song structure in place for “Tempest of Tarragon” – removed a few bars here, added some there.
- Then I found a short piece of prose that Greg wrote that I want to use as a spoken piece in the instrumental.
- Which lead me to another of Greg’s pieces that should be an entire prelude/introduction/separate track
- So now “The Tempest of Tarragon” will probably be 2 or 3 minutes longer still.
- Then I rehearses/composed drum parts. Almost there – not quite.
Hot Neon Magic
- Drum practice. Oy.